A dark witch who knows no bounds

A dark witch who knows no bounds

AMF Publishing

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Tarot- The Death Card

 I do not believe that drawing the death card is the worst thing in the world.  Besides, life is about a series of letting go.  Nothing stays the same and we as humans are always in a state of change, some for the good some for the bad.  If I am going through a bad time, I see the death card, I think it means a death of a bad situation.  

In astrology, the death card is associated  with Scorpio.  Scorpios are associated with death, rebirth and regeneration.  This sign tends to be very polarizing in that those born under this sign can rise to great heights or plummet to the bottom of the barrel.  I have personally known a few Scorpios in my day and putting it nicely, the definition of the negative side is quite true in my situation.  Scorpios come packed with a sting and some will stop at nothing to destroy you.  My main villain in the story is associated with these traits and represents someone I had the misfortune of ever having dealings with.  

The planet that rules Scorpio is Pluto. Another planet that is mysterious.  

If you conduct a reading and the death card surfaces, do pay attention to what kind of reading it is and where it shows up.  The death card can really turn into a good thing.  

The word death has such a negative connotation.  Sometimes the death of something is simply the birth of something new.  

No comments:

Post a Comment